My simple 5-day system for picking, planning, and promoting your next big idea.
It’s time to show up for your brand – and dominate your corner of the internet
Yep, even if client work still pays your bills.
So: You’re an online business owner who wants to make A Thing.
Buuuut, that’s easier said than done, right?
You know creating new stuff in your business is the key to building your platform as a voice in your industry, and getting off the client-work-only hamster wheel.
You know you have a million ideas rattling around in your brain, like:
Your course. Your podcast or YouTube show. Your new opt in. Your book. Your next signature offer. Your blog. Your new signature packages.
And yet… something’s stopping you from starting.
Have TRIED to sit down and make make stuff that will *~*~build your brand*~*~* and get your voice out there, but wound up totally overwhelmed, unsure where to start, or how to fit it all into your day.
Get easily lost in the “is this good enough?!” “Should I?!” “Will I…?” weeds, which always sends you running back to hide in your client-work-only cave.
Struggle to execute your own ideas while juggling client projects — and you have no idea how to break the cycle. (Should you just rent a cabin in the woods with no cell service? Maybe next year.)
Have a million ideas a minute (arrrgghhhhh!) and you’re never sure which is the right one to run with, so you just make… none of them.
I get it. And it’s not your fault.
While there are plenty of resources out there to help you get more clients, or sell/scale The Thing you want to make… there isn’t a lot of help around HOW to build it (especially when you’re busy).
But the good news is:
You don’t need more hours in the day.
You just need a clear plan of attack when an idea hits you… Like Lightning.
That’s why I created the Like Lightning mini course –
(And gave it that crazy name.)
Step 1 – Just open that day’s email in your inbox…
Step 2 – Watch that day’s short video (10 minutes or less)
Step 3 – Get to work on that day’s worksheet… (20 minutes or less)
Step 4 – Make it to Friday, and you’ll have a fully formed plan for building, pre-selling, and promoting your next idea.
Then BOOM. You’ll feel clear, revved up, and ready to move onto getting the dang thang launched.
And heads up: you can use this system again and again in your business – any time you’re ready to create something new.
What you’ll learn + do inside Like Lightning:
Note: This is the simple system I use in my own business, and with my 6 and 7 figure clients. (Each day’s worksheet is delivered straight to your inbox every morning with an accompanying video.)
- Day 1 – Predicting the Future: You can’t hit a target you can’t see! So on day 1 we’ll start by mapping out what you really want for the future of your business, and what road’s gonna get you there.
- Day 2 – The Brain Dump: This is where you’ll put all your ideas down on paper, and pare down to confidently choose the best one for you. The most fun part of this stage? It might not be the idea you’d expect.
- Day 3 – Big Picture Day: Power to the deadline people! On the third day of Like Lightning, you’ll map out all the components needed to build your idea, including strategies to fit building it into your schedule, and giving yourself production dates.
- Day 4 – Messaging Mastery: The #1 mistake entrepreneurs make around new ideas? Waiting ‘til the sales page is already up to start talking about it. So let’s get your pre-sell game on. How are you going to start introducing this idea, and the future version of yourself and your business, to the world organically?)
- Day 5 – Scintillating Sales Language: Promo power to the people, y’all. We’ll get the core components of your sales messaging strategy together, so when you’re ready to start writing copy, you’ll be able to hit the ground running.
And at the end of your 5 days? Expect to feel:
Crystal clear and confident around exactly which idea will get you where you want to go in your business — and how you’ll create and promote it.
Stoked to build the habit of strategic creation – which means you’ll show up more, get seen more, and get the props your ideas deserve.
Excited and energized to work on your own stuff alongside client work, because you know exactly how to meet yourself where you are, and maximize your “my stuff time”.
Like you’ve found the “secret sauce” to becoming a prolific creator, honing in on your next best idea, and getting it in front of your audience faster (hello, influencer status? Is that you?).
The Like Lightning System can help you finally make time to build:
Your youTube show.
Your new opt in.
Your next signature offer.
Your new signature packages.
… Or any other dreamy idea your heart and brain desire.
“So is Like Lightning like, a bazillion dollars?”
You can get your hands on…
All 5 days of Like Lightning worksheets (a system you can use over and over again).
All accompanying videos complete with helpful tips and stories.
And everything you need to pinpoint, design, and promote big ideas in your business alongside the work that pays the bills (for now)….
… For just $125.
You in? Let’s do it.
Get ready to make that bolt of brilliance shine. Class starts Monday.
About Like Lightning creator, Hillary Weiss
Hillary Weiss is a brand consultant, speaker, copywriter, and founder of Statement Piece Studio @ hillaryweiss.com. She’s also the co-host of the cult-favorite Youtube marketing talk show Hillary and Margo Yell at Websites (#HAMYAW), and has had her work featured on Business Insider, The Next Web, The Observer, and more. Since 2011, she’s helped thousands of brands all over the world get seen and heard (and make serious cash) through her 1-1 client work, writing, coaching, and videos. Nowadays, she’s on a mission to help more small businesses define their “statement piece”, a.k.a. the bold point of view that makes them radically relevant to their perfect people.
Wanna know more? Catch her riffs on all of the above on her blog, or say whaddaaap! to her on Twitter @hcweiss.