If you’ve been eyeballing a rebrand/photoshoot with me, a seat in my program, a VIP day, or a 90-minute session for our brains to make magic together?
Read on. This one’s for you.
After an absolutely WILD, joyful, and entirely magical Q1, I’m opening my books for this new and fabulous quarter!
SO, if you’ve been wondering:
- “How do I book myself in for a rebrand + a fancy photoshoot with you?”
- “My visual brand/offers are solid, but the way I wanna position myself is changing. Help?”
- “I need your brain on ONE specific thing in my business (a new offer, messaging, concept, etc.) — can you help if I don’t need a full package?”
- “I’ve heard amazing things about your Power Position program. How do I get in for Q3?”
Let’s Get it Done! 4 Fab Ways to Work with Me
SCROLL DOWN, BB! I’ll give you the quick n’ dirty rundown on all the above.
“How do I book myself in for a rebrand + a fancy photoshoot with you?”
Statement Piece Sessions Creative Direction
- 6 in-depth sessions + a mid-way VIP day to design your Statement Piece brand concept
- A beautifully-designed Brand Statement and Style Guide as your “brand bible”
- A fully planned, high-concept photoshoot (to shoot with your chosen photog, or me!)
- UPGRADE OPTION 1: an all day, in-person photoshoot with me in NYC
- UPGRADE OPTION 2: me overseeing and managing your new site’s design & dev
NOTE: while I get lots of requests to direct standalone photoshoots, it’s VERY difficult to tell a high concept visual story for a brand I haven’t had my hand in crafting, so it’s usually a “No”.
“My visual brand/offers are solid, but the way I wanna position them is changing. Help?”
You need a:
Positioning Puzzle VIP Day
- A “brain dump” onboarding process where I go through everything relevant to your new direction (decks, outlines, notes, etc.)
- 3 fresh positioning concept options for your brand’s new focus, narrowed to 1
- A Positioning Strategy Overview doc, complete with bird’s eye view brand strategy + positioning messaging
- A top-of-day concept selection call + end-of-day review call, with 2 weeks for edits
NOTE: VIP days are NOT a replacement for Creative Direction. It’s ideal for brands who don’t need a full overhaul, with solid offers and visuals, but need to turn the ship.
“I need your brain on ONE specific thing in my business (a new offer, idea messaging, concept, etc.) — can you help if I don’t need a full package?”
You need a:
90-Minute Power Sprint
- A high-octane 90-minute session to review your next Big Idea
- Access to the recording + transcript
- Two rounds of feedback on whatever you create or edit, via Loom
- UPGRADE OPTION: 1 month of Voxer coaching support from me as you implement
NOTE: the 90-minute sprint is our “entry level” offer — so if you’re on the hunt for something budget-friendly, this is it!
“I’ve heard amazing things about your Power Position program. How do I get in for Q3?”
You need to:
JOIN THE PARTY DUH!
- FOUR 1-1 sessions (plus group sessions) with me to find That Thing you do SO WELL, and reimagine your speciality, Big Idea, framework, & offers from there
- A 3-person group mightymind community
- An all-day Writeathon Sprint Session to update your website messaging
- UPGRADE 1: a mini brand shoot in NYC!
- UPGRADE 2: a Creative Direction package add-on (with shoot + site design oversight optional!)
NOTE: We only take THREE people per quarter for Power Position, so if you want that Q3 info? DM me ASAP to start the process.
How to get on my calendar to discuss?:
Step 1: Shoot an email to email@example.com with the offer you’re most interested in:
- Creative Direction
- VIP Day
- 90-Minute Sprint
- Power Position Q3
I’ll get back to you ASAP with some questions, info, and a link to my lil’ calendar.
Can’t WAIT to learn more about what you’ve got cooking!