Over the years I’ve helped roughly 80% of my clients develop shiny new strategies/consulting/coaching offers as part of their ecosystem. (And the other 20% already have ‘em in their wheelhouse, we just improve ’em.) After all — strategic offers come with the growth territory as you position yourself as a high-end expert brand. My crew […]
I dunno what it was about 90’s TV, but for some reason the phrase “The customer is always right,” has been burned into my brain since childhood after hearing it on sitcom after sitcom, cartoon after cartoon. It was always said by some stuffy Managerial Parental Stand-In Type, upset that the protagonist was putting up […]
DUN DUN DUNNN — the dreaded question! … And one I’m asked all the dang time by my coaching clients, especially in my group incubator The THUNDER Collective, where participants are constantly testing and selling new offers. And it’s no wonder, right? Pricing is arguably the greatest (and sometimes most painful) personal growth practice the […]
As I bop around the various dance floors of the interwebs, a lot of busy entrepreneurs like you have hit me up with this all-too-common struggle. “I want to change things up, but I’m too balls-out busy with client work to work on my own business.” Maybe you can relate? It feels like you’re always just […]
How do you pick up the conversation with your audience again in the midst of a seeming-apocalypse? Here’s on way to think about it.
If you’re a freelancer or creative entrepreneur, you’ve probably seen this before: You’re zooming around a forum or Facebook group for your professional focus, and someone brings up — dun dun dunnnn — pricing. “I’m a beginner (about 6 months in), so I’m not sure what to charge for XYZ project. Right now I’m doing $50/hr, and I’m estimating […]